Smarter business – easier and better
“Statbun is more of a management platform than a software, which sets us apart from other players. It’s a big platform, but even a small company can use it adapted to their smaller needs,” says Toni Kemppinen, CEO of Talgraf Oy.
In 2023, software company Talgraf Oy is launching a completely new all-in-one platform solution for smarter business management. The easy-to-use, AI-powered StatBun platform can bring the business data, tools, services and interaction channels needed to run your business – all on one platform.
– StatBun is a whole new way of running a business. There’s a lot of talk these days about business intelligence, but we turned the term around and took things further, in the direction of intelligent business. We make management easier, smarter and more efficient,” says Toni Kemppinen, CEO of Talgraf Oy, emphatically.
Talgraf Oy is a Finnish family-owned software company founded in 1992, whose software is already used by around 15 000 companies, either directly or through their stakeholders.
– We do business on a SaaS model, which means we offer our off-the-shelf software and platforms as a service. With StatBun, our goal is to multiply the number of companies and partners using our services,” says Jani Mård, Partnership Director at Talgraf Oy.
StatBun offers companies and their stakeholders worldwide a unique and customised set of services. The business information and easy and inspiring management tools that companies need are all in one place, tailored to the needs of each business role. The Agile platform allows the company to focus on business development together with stakeholders.
“We make management easier, smarter and more effective.”
A company can invite internal and external stakeholders to use its StatBun account. Internal users can be owners, board members, managers or other staff. Stakeholder users can be, for example, accountants, auditors, financiers, consultants or other business partners. In the future, StatBun will also be a channel for interaction and a meeting point for these users.
StatBun consists of four smoothly integrated levels, from which the user selects the sections he or she needs.
– The bottom layer is the adaptive integration platform, which is the core of the whole platform. The data collected there can be used across the different functions of the company and at other levels of the platform. A wide range of business data can be brought into the integration platform; financial data, customer and product data, sales and marketing data, HR and occupational health data, production data and much more. This data can then be used by all internal and external stakeholders with the company’s permission,” says Toni Kemppinen.
“We’re doing business on a SaaS model.”
– All software integrations are done directly from our marketplace in a click-to-run manner. We didn’t want any more lengthy deployment projects, so we built integrations to be up and running in minutes,” says Mård.
Level 2 includes a comprehensive set of management tools for business strategy work, monitoring, planning, analysis and forecasting. There are tools for extensive company reporting, budgeting, investment calculations, company valuation, industry and competitor comparisons, or even cash flow and profit forecasts. Tools can be deployed from the platform according to the individual needs of each company.
Level 3 is the smart marketplace. It acts as a targeted sales and purchasing channel for businesses and their stakeholders.
– StatBun allows operators to find software and services that they or their customers need, or to offer them to companies. The services can be related to, for example, reporting development, business valuation, HR and payroll services or even applying for business financing,” says Jani Mård. For example, the platform already has more than 150 corporate financiers operating in Finland and numerous other service providers.
“We built integrations to be up and running in minutes.”
– The application processes are very fast. A company looking for services will only see service providers that are suitable for them and their needs. No time is wasted on searching in vain, and the time savings are considerable. You can even use the marketplace to book appointments directly in the calendars of service providers, says Toni Kemppinen.
– Selling and buying services has been made really easy,” adds Jani Mård.
The fourth level is the level of cooperation between the company and its stakeholders. Different users will have a view that suits their needs and from which they can manage the platform and its services.
– For the first time, all stakeholders can genuinely work together to promote the success of their business and even interact with each other, which is a first. There are different channels of interaction, limited in different ways,” Kemppinen says.
Author: Jari Peltoranta
This text was originally published in a commercial collaboration with Editor Helsinki: smarter business – easier and better (wematchu.com)